Century has more than four decades of experience in planning and executing efficient, stress-free, turnkey moves for offices, manufacturing plants, distribution centers or public facilities. We manage each client’s unique challenges with as little downtime as possible for our commercial customer.
We not only do the heavy lifting; we are committed to the success of your move. When weather, delayed closings, or other unforeseen circumstances threaten to derail your plans, Century has the experience and processes in place to offer solutions.
We’ve moved it all!
- Distribution center for Walmart
- Wright Brothers replica plane to the Museum of Science and Industry
- Manufacturing center for Riddell football helmets
- Multi-million dollar switch equipment for Northern Telecom
- Control tower from Midway Airport to FAA air traffic control in Aurora
- Long term (30-year) relationships for relocations through Trammell Crow, Colliers International, NAI Hiffman, and Brennan Investment Group.
Our four-step process gets it done!
FREE ON-SITE ASSESSMENT
We would love to come to your site and discuss your needs. Are you moving furniture? Records? Inventory? Do you need packing? Storage? Are you moving 5 miles or 500? The answers will help us produce a detailed cost and move plan. Call us today for an on-site assessment or click here. Some of the services we offer are:
- Storage (record and/or inventory)
- Specialized equipment moving
- Fulfillment services
- Logistic services
- Interstate and international shipping
- Office furniture “touch-up” or recycling services
- * Record services * inventory control
After you’ve chosen Century, a project manager will work with you to develop a complete move process. We will meet with you and your staff as many times as you deem necessary because planning is the essential prerequisite to an expeditious and orderly move process.
On the moving day, our uniformed movers, along with the project manager, arrive in our well-equipped vans at the appointed time. We will protect your office furniture and sensitive equipment with furniture pads, wrapping, etc. for transit, and provide solutions for sensitive equipment and items that require special handling. Our staff will know the plan prior to arrival and carry it out through completion whether office, warehouse, factory, or storage facility. We will be prepared for your move.
On site at your new location, we will make sure everything is placed where you want it. We reassemble any items we disassembled for the move. Customer satisfaction is our goal. Free onsite assessment with one of our project managers. Delivery is an important part of the plan. Items are delivered on time and placed and assembled so your staff is ready to work. At completion, the project manager/supervisor will walk through your facility to determine that all items are in proper place and functional for your staff.